Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Music Count- The Prodigy and Jack White

I have been listening to The Prodigy while mom has been in the hospital on April 4, 2011. I purchased the CD The Fat of the Land on April 5 at noon. I have listened to I loaded it in my computer and have been listening to it pretty hard. According to my iPod program, I have listened to it 5 times all the way through
by 10:10p.m. I also have listened to several songs more than that. “Breathe” comes in at first with 17 plays and then “Smack my Bitch up” second with 15 plays. I can only listen to The Fat of the Land on my laptop. Sometimes through head phones, sometimes through the bedroom amplifier.

I have The Prodigy Music for a Jilted Generation somewhere in the house. It was uploaded by the CD on to the old tower that my iPod shuffle is synchronized. I played the two songs loaded there from the CD : “Break and Enter” and “Their Law”. I have no accurate account as the number of plays….I kept playing them over and over in the laundry mat for two hours….

When I go back home I decided it was time to listen to Jack White’s music. I have a real good over view of all three bands : The White Stripes, The Raconteurs and The Dead Weather. Fast Forward until I reached the Raconteurs first. The shuffle is off. They are arranged alpha by artist. I reached Consolers of the Lonely first. (Consolers of the Lonely, You don’t understand me, Carolina Drama)Then I came to Broken Boy Soldiers. (Steady as she goes, Broken Boy Soldiers, Level)
Then I reached The White Stripes. The albums are in alphabetical order. The selection continues to be played in the order they are listed. From DeStijl (You’re pretty good looking for a girl, Hello Operator, Apple Blossom, Jumble, Jumble.) From Elephant ( Black Math, No room for you here, Hardest button to button, Little Acorns, Hypnotize,  Air Neath my fingers,  Girl you have no faith in medicine) I have not loaded Elephant up to my laptop but to my tower.
Get Behind me Satan (Blue orchid) Icky Thump (Little Cream Soda) White Blood Cells (which is on my laptop, this is my favorite CD) ( Hotel Yorba) I made Gryfen listen to I’m finding it hard to be a gentle men. Neither one of us are turning on the TV while mom is gone. We are just using our computers to entertain. I then continued listening to it under head phones. (Fell in Love with a girl…..most played song in my iTunes program on the tower. I think I smell a rat. I can learn)
Then last is the First CD : The White Stripes (Breaking Down, The Big Three killed my baby, Cannon, Screwdriver, I fought piranhas) I then moved on to The Dead Weather From the first CD Horehound : (I cut like a buffalo, Rocking horse, 3 birds) Then from their second CD Sea of Cowards (Blue Blood Blues, The difference between us, Die by the Drop)

I then listened to The Prodigy’s songs off of my iPod one last time (Music for a Jilted Generation : Break and Enter and Their Law)

I have been listening to The Fat of the Land ever since……

No comments:

Post a Comment