Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 21, 2011

April 21, 2011

I woke up. The first thing I always do is give Mom her morning meds. Part of this is to make her a fresh drink. I then have to deal with my glaring of cats. I let Phenergan and Diamond outside, and then feed Darwina her can of wet food. I boot my computer and check my email. By this time my friend, Richard has emailed me. We usually have a running conversation that goes through the day. My friend/roommate Alex shows me the printer drivers that he downloaded for his computer…I bring him my computer and he downloads the drivers for my computer. We sit and chat while that is going on. We then test the drivers out, by printing an Easter page I designed for Mass this Sunday. I check my email real quick, pop off an answer, and then post my song for the challenge (a song a day for 50 days). It is then breakfast time. I cook sausage, eggs, and toast for Mom, Alex, and me.  I put water on to boil. After breakfast, I pour the water into the sink and do up all the dishes. Gryfen (my son) gets up and complains that he missed breakfast. I check my email again, pop off a response, and then head to my room to do some school work. After about an hour, I get up and straighten my room up. I decide to boil some pasta for lunch. I go into the kitchen and prepare pasta, sauce, and bread. Gryfen and I eat it together (he inhales it). Back to my bedroom for more email, Facebook, and school. Nancy, mom’s caseworker, comes by. We discuss mom’s condition. It is her yearly assessment. While Nancy is here, Jeri, mom’s home health nurse stops by. While Nancy and I finish the assessment and paperwork, Jeri does her thing with mom (vitals, looks at her skin, etc.) Jeri left. I went back to my bedroom. (email and schoolwork) After about an hour, Jordan, the bug man arrives. We talk about my ant situation. He sprays the interior and exterior. I then begin to get ready for Mass. I drive to Mass. I talk to Deacon Mike. I talk to Joanne and Father Jose about the music. I talk to Marty and Bob. Mass begins. I process with the oils from the previous nights Chrism Mass. I get my feet washed by Father and Deacon. We then strip the Tabernacle and take it to Deacon’s office. I spend ten minutes in Adoration. I help cover all the crosses and crucifixes in the sanctuary. I leave church and drive to Wal-mart. I get my groceries and a snack. In line, the man in front of me has a whole fried chicken for $1.50. I asked where he got it and he told me there were more in the deli. I walked back to the deli and ended up next to Mary- Ann a friend from church. We talk about the Chrism Mass and her suffering of Lupus. I walk back up to the check-out. There is a family with a baby. We talk about him and how cute he is. I then check-out and talk to the cashier about the price of gas. I drive to the gas station and get gas….disgusted that $35 only gets 9.8 gallons. I drive home trying to eat a piece of chicken (thigh) while driving. I stop by the grocery closer to home to pick up ice cream. I arrive home and tell Mom and Gryfen about Mass….I eat more chicken and some cookies. Back to my bedroom to email Richard and do some discussion board response. I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment